Tiddly Town Newry
Tiddly Town Newry is a life-like town, built on a smaller scale, designed to ignite your children’s imagination.
Our Play Areas
...have been specially designed to encourage purposeful play, allowing children to explore various situations based on their own experiences.
Each themed room is filled with various props and dressing up outfits, helping children to play creatively as well as developing skills in communication, physical development, confidence, and problem solving.
During our SEN Sessions, we ensure that our venue is not as busy, and music is quieter so that children are able to enjoy our play town. If you would like any information on our SEN sessions, please get in touch. We would love to hear how we can improve and grow our sessions. We understand that pre bookings can be difficult for children with additional needs, therefore if on the day, your child decides that they don’t want to visit, we are always happy to transfer the booking to the next session.
Rules of Play
1. All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18 who must remain with them inside the building at all times. All children under the age of 3 must be always supervised as there may be equipment that can pose a choking hazard. Please do not allow children to put items into their mouths.
2. Shoes must be removed before entering Tiddly Town’s play area. Socks should be always worn by both adults and children. *Shoes can be worn within the café area.
3. Play sessions are restricted to timed sessions. They have a start and an end time. All guests to Tiddly Town must leave the play area once the session has ended. This allows for a period of re-set and sanitation by staff.
4. We reserve the right to close any area of the play town if we believe there is a safety risk to any guest or if any sanitisation is required.
5. It is the responsibility of the supervising adult to ensure that children are well behaved at all times. Bullying, horseplay, fighting, swearing, purposeful destruction of equipment is not acceptable and those found to be taking part in such activities will be asked to leave without a refund.
6. Food and beverages are not permitted in the play area. Only food purchased on the premises are to be consumed, except for birthday party bookings with prior arrangement. Chewing gum is strictly prohibited from Tiddly Town.
7. Accidents or incidents should be reported to a member of staff and recorded accordingly. CCTV is in operation inside and outside the building. “Tiddly Town Newry Ltd cannot be held responsible for accidents that occur due to the failure of adult supervision or a result of the child’s behaviour”
8. Any guests causing wilful damage to our property, fixtures or fitting will be liable to pay for the damage.
9. Tiddly Town Newry will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal possessions during your visit.
10. Tickets are strictly non-refundable, but time/date changes can be accommodated if given 24 hours’ notice.
11. Smoking and vaping are strictly prohibited in Tiddly Town and our carpark.
12. Any guest to Tiddly Town who has been unwell in the last 48 hours before their visit, should cancel their play session. This is to prevent the spread of illness to other guests. Please consult the latest COVID19 public health guidance.
13. Due to social distancing rules, we ask that prams and buggies are not brought into Tiddly Town.
14. Guests may photograph their own children for private and non-commercial use. Please respect the privacy of other visitors.
15. We ask adults to ensure that all our property is left behind at the end of play sessions.
16. Ticket prices exclude food or beverages.
17. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
All children of primary school age (up to 10 years old) require full price entry admission.
Children aged 10 and over are counted on our booking system as an additional adult.
No shoes. Socks to be worn at all times. No bad language or fighting. Be kind! Photographs should be of your own child and for personal use only. Look after your belongings. Sessions start and end at allotted times, if you are running late, the end time does not change.